AnnotateLite is an annotation and drawing tool with a simple yet powerful interface.Take a photograph or pick any image from your albums and draw on it with your finger. AnnotateLite features a plain and simple tool set: 4 colors (black, red, green,…..
Rated 3/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
All u need is "lite"
Bill Cross write:
Lite does not provide a save feature but all u have to do is just take another screen snapshot (home key & on at same time)
Useful for pointing out product features or text errors. Can snapshot any screen then annotate it, then snapshot the result and email it. Snapsots done with top iPhone button + home button. Email with iPhone mail. This app only provides the photo annotation.
Paid version would be WORTH $5+ if it:
1. Permitted email directly without having to open iPhone photos.
2. Permitted a typed caption in addition to manual scribbles, with loc of caption and bkgrnd of caption and text size all under user control.
3. Added an "ellipse" tool for circling words etc
4. Provided a way to delete a particular markup item vs whole collection.
5. Allowed a linedraw mode which forced only true vert and horiz lines.
6. Allowed an object to be skootched after being drawn.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes